We are pleased to announce that we have opened our doors to visitors once again, as of Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020. Operating under the Governor’s Full Phase 2 Guidelines, we will be open Friday through Sunday from 12:00pm – 4:00 pm.
While visiting Big Cat Habitat you can expect:
-In addition to our facilities regular cleaning and hygiene protocols we will be frequently sanitizing commonly touched areas and restrooms.
– Hand washing and sanitizing stations can be found throughout the park.
– There will be social distancing signage and announcements.
– We are limiting our capacity to 50% capacity.
– Preferred admission purchases through our website to minimize contact transactions, if possible.
– Make sure to check out our educational animal demonstration in our indoor air-conditioned arena. Friday thru Sunday @1:30pm
– Our petting zoo area is open.
-Animal Feedings are available.
– Out of an abundance of caution to the ever changing state of COVID 19, visitors are REQUIRED to wear face-masks at this time.
– Our staff and volunteers will be checked daily for elevated temperatures or other signs of sickness.
Sick staff and volunteers will not be allowed to work/volunteer until cleared by a medical professional.
We are doing our best to mitigate any spread of the illness. However, it is a personal or parental decision whether or not a guest, staff member or volunteer chooses to visit, work or volunteer.
We greatly appreciate your continued support and we hope to see you all soon!
One of the ways we are helping our staff, volunteers, visitors and animals stay safe is by sanitizing our facility!
Thank you to Creative Concepts LLC for helping us stay safe during these uncertain times!
Visit acreativeconcept.biz or call (941)357-3031 to see how they can help you!
Check out the video below to see Creative Concepts sanitizing our admission entrance!