We are pleased to announce that we have opened our doors to visitors once again, as of Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020. Operating under the Governor’s Full Phase 2 Guidelines, we will be open Friday through Sunday from 12:00pm – 4:00 pm.
While visiting Big Cat Habitat you can expect:
-In addition to our facilities regular cleaning and hygiene protocols we will be frequently sanitizing commonly touched areas and restrooms.
– Hand washing and sanitizing stations can be found throughout the park.
– There will be social distancing signage and announcements.
– We are limiting our capacity to 50% capacity.
-Preferred admission purchases through our website to minimize contact transactions, if possible.
– Out of an abundance of caution with the latest COVID 19 updates we have decided to temporarily suspend our indoor educational animal demonstrations until further notice. We will have outdoor “Animal Talks” for our visitors to enjoy. Thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
– Our petting zoo area is open.
-Animal Feedings are available.
– Out of an abundance of caution to the ever changing state of COVID 19, visitors are REQUIRED to wear face-masks at this time.
– Our staff and volunteers will be checked daily for elevated temperatures or other signs of sickness.
Sick staff and volunteers will not be allowed to work/volunteer until cleared by a medical professional.
We are doing our best to mitigate any spread of the illness. However, it is a personal or parental decision whether or not a guest, staff member or volunteer chooses to visit, work or volunteer.
We greatly appreciate your continued support and we hope to see you all soon!